Happy House, New Edition
Stella Maidment and Lorena Roberts
A two-year course, starting with listening and speaking and introducing the written word in the second year.
* An effective, story-based methodology.
* Songs, puzzles, colouring and drawing activities to involve students actively in learning.
* A cross-curricular focus to develop learning skills across the curriculum.
* Stickers to reinforce vocabulary in an enjoyable way.
* Attractive new culture and festival pages.
* Take-home English activities to encourage parental involvement.
* Masks, puppets and storycards to extend story-telling activities.
* iTools resource disk with digital classroom resources, worksheet builder, and test builder.
* Teacher's Resource Books with materials to support mixed-ability classes.
Activity Book and MultiROM PacK
Teacher's Resource Pack